jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2013

A little bit of my life



I’m Marilú Mansilla Polanco. I was born on november 15 in Santiago.

When I was 3 years old, I fell from a tree and broke my eyelid.
I liked peliar with everyone, bit them.
I have four sisters and I am the penultimate.

I was in a dance group up to 17 years, win three years in a row the interschool dance. I love to dance!
  
I love food, such as pig and when I have anxiety is worse.


Technical Study on Nursing in college, I did not like the area of health, I was drowned in the Hospital.


Geography Study really now if it kills me, I love, I draw much attention to the area and do not feel stifled good as before.


 
Two years ago I discovered the world of NAIL ART, and has given me easy, it's my favorite hobby. I collect nail polishes I have between 90 and 100 approximate


I'm part of the group of volunteers from the South American Games, Santiago 2014 organized by the ODESUR, and am part of the medical equipment. After the first training I did the following Nail Art inspired by the Games.

That's part of my life.

regards



Lulú

2 comentarios:

Anniita dijo...

lulu :) you are best girl who do nail art :)
Regards :)

lucas dijo...

Wow!

You've done so many things...I'm amazed!!!!

Cheers.


Lucas.

Publicar un comentario