lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

Video Music

I love music in general listen to all kinds of music I have not a defined style .

I remember when I was a teenager and suddenly came MTV saw a video that I love , unable to remember the name of the song or the group did not know it was new , I remember watching MTV spent many days at the times I could until I returned to see the video .

Was I Write Sins Not Tragedies and the group was Panic! at the Disco , remember that I love with passion and folly of their music , their videos and their stagings in their presentations.



to this day I love that video , soon took another considered by me as a classic of the band was also the song but it's better if you do , and the staging is wonderful ! <3


from there I love when you leave a new album and of course when they release a new video .
The last video I draw the band is Girls / Girls / Boys , be true to the song I can not find the best we have , but the video has left several altered. hehe.

regards

Lulú



4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

when i was sixteen, I used to listen to this band, its amazing!

Paz dijo...

Hi Marilú

I listening this music when I was younger jaaja

Regards

Nicoleeee dijo...

Hi Marilú... All listen this music when were young jajaja..

lucas dijo...

I used to listen to this band when I was like 24 or 25...that makes me an old man o.O

Publicar un comentario