lunes, 18 de junio de 2012


School v/s University


in my life as a student, I have gone through drastic changes. Change school to college is one of them.


Study my primary school in the Pintana's public school, we did not have many recourses, the blackboard was with chalk, my supervising teacher gave all classes,   and we had not English class, for not have English teacher .
It was a nice school, many of their teachers were there for real vocation.


my secondary school is the colegio almendral,  known as the best school in my commune, and I think it is only common it has with the university, which is the BEST in the country.
At school he used Jumper below the knee with knee socks, the university does not require uniform,my class schedule in school  was from 8.00 to 17.45, but now I have different schedules with windows freely available, and there are one day I'm not going to the U.


I think the change is relatively difficult but in my school were not given tasks or work to home, only you had to study, as was Catholic and the class time  was so extensive,  that you have to enjoy family life, whereas now there are times overwhelms me so much work I have to do.


my primary school and at the university have so far been the best have so far been the best place to learn valuable things for life.


the almendral school rescue skills learned


that
bye bye

MMP

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario