viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Hobbies

The dancing is the best of the my hobbies,  or at least it was until the end of the school.
I started at the age of 8 years in may school primary.
The class was the saturday in the school, the  dance teacher was the first dance of the BAFONA, when he was young.
In the class learn different techniques and different types of dances, my favorite are Afro Peru, the different dances  of the Tirana party, Saya, caporal sambo, pascuense also, that if only some dances, as aparimas and hoko. I not like the sau sau and the  cueca, as I feel I have lost the essence of the dance.
Dance is more than moving, is to feel the music and connect with the meaning of the dance personally I like dancing strong rhythms, feel the drum in Afro dance and movement born  of the stomach, hoko feel, the preparation for war pascuences,  understand the meaning of each movement, my body moves just listen to the music, gives me energy. Moreover when I go on the subway listening to my music afro or pascuence and feel the rhythm inside gives me energy for the day.
whenever  I can deal to go to  class with my dance group "With all our", if not just hearing the music I feel happy and lively,relaxes me and dexterity and makes me really well.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario