viernes, 26 de octubre de 2012

"TO VOTE OR NOT TO VOTE"


vote or not vote.
That is the Question

Well with the issue of voluntary voting many question whether or not to vote. Well I personally I will  vote because it is a right, and if you do not use it then I have no moral claim, or demand anything.

Voting is the only mechanism to elect those who represent us and guide them where we live, our community, and so to put aside those candidates are nothing more than a pretty face, as is the candidate for mayor of my fair commune, Patricio Laguna that all he does is take pictures with people and say they will give land to relatives committee, is a good reflection of why you should go to vote, so as not to leave people elected.

we need a mayor who knows the true needs of the community, no one who lives more than an hour of it and believes that giving away  Shampoo will improve the quality of life. For my taste that is denigrating, so will vote this Sunday, to not allow my commune is handled by the political  party who is behind because the only lends his face.

I hope that in these votes all the young vote, aware that when they go after the streets to protest what we do with every right, and accordingly we demand as power exercised our right to elect or vote for another and say I do not vote for you.


I hope that Sunday's voting change and improve our commune

regards

LULU

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario